ISABEL AGUILAR MINGOT
Since 1990, Isabel has been practising as a Body Therapist in her own Private Practice. In parallel to this, she is also an Expert Facilitator and teacher of Biodanza. She also has a tremendous amount of holistic and healing therapeutic training and experience.
Isabel initially trained at the S.R.T. Biodanza School in Alicante, Spain (2005-2007) and then further extended this training and experience, being involved in a Biodanza in Minotour Project (2012) and then venturing into Biodanza for Children (2013). Since then, her professional experience in Biodanza has continued to grow.
Here is just a taste of her involvement in both teaching and facilitating Biodanza, in Spain:
– Facilitator in Biodanza (2010 – 2014) in a comprehensive health center in Roquetas de Mar.
– Biodanza workshops in the days of manual therapies I-II-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
– Biodanza workshops in the University of Almería.
– Workshops with the Provincial de Almería “Carmen de Burgos” by different towns of the province within the Department of Equality, 2013
– Facilitated Biodanza Course for women (October to December 2013) City Council, Huercal, Almeria.
– Biodanza Workshop in the master of music therapy at the University of Almería.
– Training course/Biodanza Workshop “care of interpersonal relationships.” (The Puche)
– Biodanza workshop “The teacher as educator emotional health through play and physical activity” in the CEP Almeria.
Isabel has also supported Yair and Ziza with their Biodanza and Yoga Retreats for many years now, coupled with the many weekend Biodanza Workshops that they run, as demand increases, all either delivered locally or at Armonia Alpujarra Healing Retreat Centre.