USING THE OUDOOR POOL
- Take care when sliding the pool cover to open and close. Make sure you close the pool cover when not in use.
- Children MUST be supervised by adults.
- Children who cannot swim must wear arm band floats or a floating support.
- Babies must wear swim diapers.
- Please do not touch (or remove) the vacuum cleaner, the blue hose and the cleaning net.
- Avoid entering the pool if you are sick, have the flu, an open wound or warts.
- People with long hair must wear a swimming cap or tie their hair up.
- Do not throw stones or dirty the pool.
- Do not run around the pool.
- Guests swim at their own risk. The management do not take any responsibility for any injuries caused when using the pool facilities.
BACK to MAIN Rental Rules Page